Startling Statistic about Sex Offenders
It is hard enough trying to raise a child with the basic concerns that every parent have, but to deal with the unthinkable - things we say can never happen to our child is undoubtedly the worse thing we can imagine. As we are absent from our children's presence, the worries linger through the back of our minds, please keep my child safe from all harms!
As we do what we can to keep our children safe, there are those predators who live in the dark that may be living nearby putting our children in harms way. Sexual predators thriving on children who can easily be victimized, may be living near where your children play, goto school, children's friends home, the mall and other places where your children may spend time at.
In accordance to The National Criminal Jutice Reference Service Report of 2007:
- Of the 905,000 children who were reported to have been neglected or abused in 2006, one in 12 — 8.8 percent, or more than 75,000 children were sexually abused.
- So, in 2006 out of 905,000 children being reported to have been abused or neglected, there is one in 12 to 8.8 percent, or more than 75,000 cases of children who are sexually abused.
- Out of the estimated 905,000 children who were said to have been mistreated or abused in 2006, one in 12 — 8.8 percent, otherwise more than 75,000 kids were molested.
- Out of the estimation of 905,000 children who said to be mistreated or abused in 2006, one in 12-8.8 percent, more than 75,000 children were being abused.
- 8.2 percent of victims between the ages of 4 and 7 were sexually abused.
- The percentage of children who are victims in between 4-7 were sexually abused is 8.2 percent.
- 8.2 percent of victims among the ages of 4 to 7 were molested
- Over 16 percent of victims between the ages of 12 and 15 reported being sexually abused.
- The percentage of children who are victims in between the ages of 12-15 were sexually abused.
- More than 16 percent of victims among ages 12 to 15 reported being molested.
- 16 percent or more are victims with the ages of 12 to 15 are being molested.
- Almost 75 percent of the victims were first-time victims (i.e., there were no previous reports that they had been victimized).
- 75 percent of the victims were mostly first time victims example they were no history reports of being molested or abused.
- Approximately 75 percent of the victims were
As follow below are more disturbing information
- More than 300,000 children are estimated to be victims of sexual abuse every year.
- Every year there can be more than 300,000 children that can be victimize of sexual abuse.
- One in five adults say that they were sexually abused when they were children — and more than 85 percent of them never reported the crime to the authorities.
- 85 percent of children who are sexually abused never reported what happen to them to the authorities and waited because one in five adults revealed that they were actually molested sexually when they were children.
- In about 90 percent of sexual abuse cases involving children, the perpetrator is someone the child knows and trusts.
- About 90 percent cases of sexual abuse involving children, the person behind is someone the child is acquainted with or trusts.
Sexual predators walk through our lives without even giving an indication who and what they are. The only way to educate yourself and know who these sex offenders are is to have detailed reports of by subscribing to our "Code Red Alert"! Take this important step to help protect your kids and family from pedophiles and rapists who may already be living near you!
Try the Code Red Alert for 7 days for only $1 - afterwards pay only $14.95 per month. You can add unlimited amount of addresses to monitor within any given radius. All addresses you can label for your reference (Joshua's School, Amelia's Day Care, Mom's House, Our Home, etc).
You will receive email alerts, when sexual offenders move to your neighborhood.